- During your use of Commcise websites you may be asked to provide further information via online forms or through the corporate contracts that have been executed. The personal data that is processed by Commcise relating to you consists of the following:
- Your name
- Your username
- Your password
- Your business email address
- Your business name
- Your job title
- Your business phone number
- Your mobile number (where provided)
- The Commcise application also processes trade data uploaded by end users. This data is always submitted over a secure Internet connection and held in an encrypted database. Commcise limits access to this database to named individuals who expressly need access to perform their job role. All access to this database is logged and audited.
- Commcise may process data that identifies or indicates your geographical location. This information is collected automatically when you access a Commcise website and consists of the following:
- The IP address for your computer or network connection
- Your browser details
- The pages viewed on this or other Commcise websites and the date/time information of the connection
- Commcise may also process information relating to use of this or other Commcise websites in order to refine the provision of the services and to assist in the development of new services.
- This website uses Google Analytics to provide us with information about users visiting the site. Please also view Google Terms of Service and Cookie Use Policy.
Last Modified: September 2013